May 6, 2012

Oregon Maternity: Heather & Baby Jackson









It was a joy to photograph Heather & her soon-to-arrive baby Jackson bump! Heather kept me smiling and laughing throughout the shoot & still managed to stare down the camera with those beautiful brown eyes. This was my first maternity shoot and I appreciated the good sport she was. Can't wait to meet baby Jackson!

Check out Shaunna's photos here (we did the shoot all together). 

Learning moment:
From looking through most of my shots- it is clear to me that I need to step wwaaayyyy back and mix it up a bit with some more full body far away shots. I'm learning every day! Variety is key.

Other advice? I'd be glad to hear it!


2 comments:

  1. The top two are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pοst. I learn sοmething neω and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everу ԁаy.
    It's always exciting to read through articles from other writers and use something from their websites.
    My webpage - Www.prweb.Com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!