May 30, 2012

Baby Isaac


 Meet Isaac! I'm absolutely in love with this little munchkin and am thrilled to call him family (little cousin). This cutie-pie is very loved already!

While he is spending some time in the hospital (he's well & doing great!), I helped my Aunt (proud new Mama!) and tried to capture some newborn photos. Lighting (no natural light) & space/props/time was very limited, but I believe we got a few great shots. This was also my first attempt at photographing newborns.

...Is this kid cute or what?


2 comments:

  1. Jenna, these are wonderful! My favorites are the photos of him sleeping in the basket. You should do more of these infant photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic! I cannot even believe you shot this on a whim in the hospital! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!