May 29, 2012

1, 2, 3

 1. A highlight from my weekend: The Waffle Window 2 grand opening on Alberta Street in NE Portland! Check it out... mmmmmmmmhhh so good. We enjoyed lunch AND dessert waffles. There's a little something for every hungry mood! (Thanks Kait for a great friend date!)

 2. If I could wear maxis every day... I'm pretty sure I would. So comfortable. They almost beat out sweatpants. Close call. I wear this maxi far too often in different ways & I'm not ashamed to say so.

3. It has been exactly 1 year since I graduated with my BS in Nursing. SO much has happened in a year, it's incredible. I'm thankful for how far I've come and grown in just 1 year. God's provision over mine & Andrew's life is simply astounding. We are grateful beyond measure and feel so blessed to be where we are. 

Congrats grads of 2012 & fellow Lutes! 

Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.
1 Chron. 29:13



5 comments:

  1. Those waffles look de.li.cious. When I come to visit, we are definitely going on a food pilgrimage. Add The Waffle Window to the list! Can you believe it's been one year already since your graduation? Pretty soon it will be one year of marriage. Crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your one year post undergrad anniversary! :) Those waffles look so stinkin' good. I think that will have to get added to my summer 'to do' list!

    ALSO, I wanted to update you on my Legacy job stuff: I landed an interview for critical care! woohoo!! I know it's only the first of 2, but it's a start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic Christine! I had no doubts of course. Pshh, I'd hire you in a heartbeat! We should all go to the waffle window 2 for an outing this summer!

      Delete
  3. ! congrats! and I must say, I have often walked by the waffle window, but we have never actually stopped, now I think I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm living within walking distance of the waffle window this summer! I'm staying with a family in NE portland here and I just walked by this place today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!