April 19, 2012

Patio Planning

Ikea Bistro set $50
Ikea Bistro set $70. Perfect for our mini-patio
Ikea Chair cushions ($7)
Now that we have a mini-porch, my mind is spinning for some functional patio decor! Here's what I'm thinking: A bistro table & chairs that will weather well. Some cute chair cushions that we will bring out when using and bring back in when finished to keep clean. Maybe a few plants as well! On the few sunny afternoons we've had thus far, I've made good use of the porch with my yoga mat. An upgrade is in order!


Stay tuned for progress! (I have to get Andrew on board first...). Who knows, I may throw a coat of paint on the wood as well. Have to throw some DIY in there somehow.

***
Speaking of DIY- this project is definitely on my summer to-do list! Check it out! How awesome and simple is this!?

Check out Jenna Sue's DIY coffee table tutorial here.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes! I like the second patio image and the red checkered cushion. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!