April 25, 2012

Dishes & Shell Tunes


 Enjoying our Beyond Jordan Dishes & homemade pasta sauce. 

No recipe to share- we made it up & would be guesstimating to share.... but it was tasty!

Has anyone noticed how "sea" themed things are everywhere... e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. 

I like the subtle and timeless touch of sea in Beyond Jordan's collection opposed to what I've been seeing in the stores over the past few weeks. 

Next on my list to get & brand new: 



Natural sound amplification to the max! No electricity- all natural. And pretty to look at too! Get it while it's hot...

Check out the video here to see how it works (don't use firefox).

What do you guys think? We'd love to hear feedback! 
 
Ok, ok... my Dad makes all of these and I might be a tad bit bias. But I seriously love this collection and am lucky to have pieces of it in my home. I just keep wanting more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!