April 2, 2012

Moved & Singing Praises


  
We're all moved! And... drum roll please....

..........
We have much more space and this balcony! Which means we have sunlight.... which means I'm a much happier person already! Can I get an "Amen" to that! Seriously, even though it's been raining all weekend and the clouds are grey, there is natural light throughout our apartment and I'm simply in love. We both are (in love with each other of course- but also our new apartment)! This is seriously an answer to prayer. Did I mention it's only $5 more than our other place!? Not sure if that was divine intervention or what, but we couldn't be more thrilled and are hoping to stay here for the next 3 years. That's something to continue praying for...  But for now we are full of praise, joy, and thanksgiving! God's provision and mercies have simply amazed me. Praise Him for the blessings he has bestowed; praise Him for meeting our basic needs and giving us more than we ever deserve; praise Him for offering the opportunity for us to delight in His creation and beauty from our home. God is good. I am full of praise.

My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises.  Psalm 57:7



 I'll share more from our move later in the week. Our secret weapon and most useful moving tool along with some goofy photos are coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hip hip hooray! He does provide. Always. Also, you look super cute in that outfit Love it! And I bet A. loves the bow in your headband... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you guys found such a great place!! Sunlight is a MUST for me too. Our last place didn't have much natural light and I thought I was in heaven when we moved into this place :).

    Love your outfit! {I wore a similar one to church this week :) }

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!