November 25, 2011

Turkey Day Favs

Welcome to some favorite pics/bites from our Thanksgiving Day. Meet Karl, he's the fab chef! 

Everyone enjoying the feast! 

That's us! All smiles and very full tummies! 
Karl is making one of his 3 homemade biscuits here (Regular, Pumpkin, and Pepper Parmesan biscuits).

ALL the food was incredibly DELICIOUS! However, this was my absolute favorite. Pictured above is Karl's Cranberry Salsa. Let me tell you, it was the ultimate appetizer and I'd probably take it over regular salsa any day! I've requested the recipe, so maybe I'll get to make some myself soon.
Isn't the table set up gorgeous? Even complete with some fancy silverware. 
Time for dessert! We had pumpkin cheesecake, blackberry pie, baklava (with bacon as a special ingredient), and an oatmeal-dried-cranberry-homemade ice cream. 

So good! So great to be with family. So thankful!

Did you have any extra special Thanksgiving eats this year? Care to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!