November 20, 2011

Give Thanks: Day 1


If there was ever a week to be reminded of all I have to be thankful for, this is the week. So, welcome to a week of Thanksgiving. Give thanks, share thanks, spread thanks. 

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
        And into His courts with praise.
         Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
Psalm 100:4 
A year ago today, Andrew proposed to me at Discovery Park in Seattle, WA. It was such a sweet day and he even got photos! It was freezing & bitingly windy (& Andrew is still in shorts as always), but we enjoyed a little hike to the beach where Andrew found a nice spot to set up the camera on timer so we could get a photo. Before I knew it, he was on his knee proposing.

I am such a blessed woman to have this man in my life. I am thankful that he chose me to be his wife.
I did not intend that to rhyme, but it did. Even better! 
  


Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart
Psalm 37:4

What are you thankful for? Who are you thankful for? So much to be thankful for! Spend some extra time this week to frame your thoughts and actions with a heart of thanksgiving (I'm going to try to do the same).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!