August 5, 2011

Trip to the Moon with my Honey

We enjoyed a lovely honeymoon week in northern California. We stayed at a condo/resort in Clear Lake and spent some time in San Francisco, the Napa Valley, and nearly everywhere within 2 hours driving distance from the lake. Below are some photos of some of our favorite activities to include: Delicious mexican food, HOT AIR BALLOONING with a delicious breakfast to follow, SEGWAY riding, time on the warf in San Fran, Horseback ride, and lots of drives through beautiful scenery including the redwoods! The next posts won't include as many photos, I promise! Just so much to share and catch up on!







Most of all, we thoroughly enjoyed just being together. I completely understand why honeymoons are so valuable now! The couple needs time to process the past crazy few months, the wedding, the wonderful yet HUGE step they've just made, and to REST! So thankful for a relaxing, enjoyable week with my husband! To add to the numerous changes happening in my life, following morning after we returned from our trip, I started my first real NURSING job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!