August 24, 2011

Job

With each day, my job is feeling more like home and where I am supposed to be.  I'm slowly learning the tricks of working 12hr night shifts and flip-flopping back & forth to days for classes and training.  I am slowly learning how to better organize my time.  Most important and exciting is that for the most part, for the first time in my life, my work life and personal life are separate and I LOVE it.  I don't have to take work home with me (most of the time) and when I'm at home, I don't think about work.  It is fabulous and so freeing.  After catching up on sleep, I can come home and cook, bake, take a long walk, spend time with Andrew, meet up with friends, read... simply enjoy life.  Though there is so much to still catch up on since this whole whirlwind began, I am so thankful to have finally reached this point in my life and I am trying to enjoy every minute of it. 

 

This is my Residency cohort of nurses

As I am caring for patients and working with new professionals, I am trying to keep this verse in mind:

 "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."
Romans 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!