August 13, 2011

Tea Date

My Thursday morning started off wonderfully with a tea & pancake breakfast date on the roof with the hubby.  After morning devos, we enjoyed a walk around our neighborhood and soaked up the sunshine. What a blessing to have time to spend with Andrew before his schooling starts up (next week!). I had to head back to bed soon after to get sleep before my night shift...  Still working on adjusting to nights... But,  tea is a great start!




STASH Tea of choice-  Andrew:  Wild Raspberry Herbal Tea             Jenna: Moroccan Mint Green Tea    


Hope everyone is having a lovely start to their weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Way to go on creating your own memories and traditions! R. and I may steal from you throughout the years. :) Much love.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!