July 19, 2012

Barn Wedding Flowers | Anna & Jeremy

  

Remember this wedding that my hubby and I photographed last month? Well, I also had the pleasure of assisting with the flowers! I think this may have been my favorite part because it was something I'd never done before. My dear friend, Catherine, has done many weddings and was kind enough to do Anna & Jeremy's wedding! She's amazing, let me tell you! 

The bride, Anna, wanted gerbera daisies and anything barn-ish looking as the wedding took place in a barn on a beautiful Washington farm. But, simple was the key word throughout. So, naturally, we went with burlap and raffia.After a slight mis-hap getting the flowers, the bouquets were put together and all went smoothly. I didn't post photos of the corsages for moms/grandmas and boutonnieres for the grandfathers/fathers that we also made, but they were there!


 The gal in green is another Anna (not the bride). She has a sweet blog that you can check out here. Anna is the sister of Catherine and was a great help as a stand-in bridesmaid, bride, hot tea bringer, and 3rd eye. The gal in the red is Catherine. Great work Cath! And, thanks for teaching me and letting me help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!