October 28, 2011

Milkshakes & Jailbirds

My hubby loves ice cream. We love milkshakes. We love each other. 
We got to spend a little bit of time together enjoying our milkshakes and watching the Office (which was all about Halloween). Speaking of Halloween, I strongly dislike this day of the year. Probably my least favorite day of the entire year. I hate scary things, I hate evil things, I don't even really like costumes-- just not my day. 
This year for Halloween,  I'll be working for the next 7 days straight. . .  So, I guess I'll be a jailbird. Maybe Halloween will be less spooky at the Hospital (Who am I kidding, It'll probably be more spooky).
This top is fitting for a jailbird costume! 

Do YOU have any fun, non-spooky Halloween traditions? What are they? 

2 comments:

  1. I strongly dislike Halloween too. I'd say pumpkin painting is my favorite non scary thing to do around Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a kid growing up in Sunnyside I always loved costumes and trick-or-treating around town, but my favorite "non-spooky" Halloween tradition was always making sure to trick-or-treat at Ms. Sandy's house. Ms. Sandy didn't like to give out candy, instead she gave out packs of baseball cards! Even though I would get so much candy most of it would spoil, the baseball cards were always the highlight and I always looked forward to stopping by Ms. Sandy's house every Halloween!

    Great job with the blog Jenna! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!