October 27, 2011

Congrats Attorney Jordan



                                          
Congrats Jo! My sister just received her notification that she passed her bar exam. She's officially an attorney. She's worked so hard and I'm so proud of her! 


 She lives on the east coast and I'm on the west coast. So, we're thousands of miles away but we are great pen pals, email/phone & blog buddies. We each have our strengths and are quite different from each other.

These are some of her strengths and quirks:
  •  She got a large portion of the smarts (hence the attorney thing)
  • She is very organized
  • She is great at meeting new people and making others feel comfortable
  • She's a great cook (with a recipe of course)
  • She dances really well. . . (ok, even she admits she can't dance. The pic above= a snap shot of her dancing and me doing gymnastic hands?) 
  • She is beautiful
  • She is a wonderful example of a woman living for Christ

Jordan, I'm thankful for you and I'm so proud of you and all of your accomplishments!

Bride (me) doing the Matron of Honor's hair. That's how we role. . . 



Jordan and I helping our granddad in the garden as little tots. We are both helpers and are passionate about helping others, just in different ways.

1 comment:

Leave me some love!