February 20, 2012

My Portland Warm Weather To Do List

Though Andrew and I have lived in Portland for more than a few months, we still have much to see and do in this fun city. I'm very much a "TO DO List" kind of girl and find that this helps keep me motivated! 

So, to get motivated and inspired, I made the following list of 5 free or innexpensive adventures to enjoy before the end of the year. 

1. Hike at Forest Park

Free! This Urban forest has numerous trails just calling my name! 


2.  Tour Pittock Mansion

 $8.50 for admission. I'm excited to check out this beautiful historic mansion and gardens! It's plotted near Forrest Park and hosts a gorgeous view of the city below. 

3. Photo Tour of Portland

Free! A self guided tour of downtown Portland using public transportation, walking, biking, etc. I'll photograph architecture, people, & whatever catches my eye! 

4. Picnic at Pioneer Courthouse Square with Farmer's Market purchases

$ for food purchases. Farmer's market in the square Fridays 10-2pm June-October. 

5.  Walk or Bike the Eastbank Esplanade Waterfront Park Loop

This paved loop is approximately 2.66 miles and offers beautiful city scenery all along the way! Can't wait for a beautiful warm day to do this! 



If any of these adventures peaks the interest of friends in the area, let's get together & have an adventure! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this list! #1 and #5 are some of my ALL TIME favorite runs and reasons why I loved living downtown :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!