February 27, 2012

Mad For Plaid


 Before spending all weekend at work, I had a few hours to make some progress on a little big project.

I'm usually not one to do projects that take more than a few hours- I'm impatient. But, this is a special one that I'm excited about and I can't wait to share the finished product! It'll be a while...

Here's a little sneak peek of some supplies used. Can you tell I fell in love with plaid while at the fabric store? Just looking at this combo makes me want to go camping... preferably right now. With my love. With hot cocoa. Plus s'mores and a campfire. I'm itching for a weekend getaway!

Hence my creation below of all things summer, outdoors, and plaid. Can this please happen right now? 

+

 =
On my list of summer getaways

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! How do you make the photo collage?
    Also- I love the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!