January 31, 2012

Portland Auto Show


Last weekend we scored tickets to the Portland Auto Show (thanks Hannah!). This is not my normal activity, but we sure enjoyed our time! The boys probably sat in a a bazillion cars and gave legit critiques. I, on the other hand, mostly took photos & wandered around enjoying the new car smells and trying to find cars with the most mileage/gallon. I've been experimenting with my camera settings and found the car show to be the perfect setting to practice!


On another note, it's amazing what a little NyQuil will do! I have a little cold or sinus something and had to miss some work, but I'm hoping that when I wake up again for tonight's shift I feel 100% better.  I've sure slept a TON.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. The car pics look fantastic!! Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!