September 13, 2011

Time to Organize!

 
This would be ideal.  If only. However, I am very thankful for a laundry closet in our apartment! So glad I don't have to lug the laundry bins to a basement or laundromat. What a blessing. Though this is probably my favorite part of our apartment, I sure have not respected it by keeping it organized and clean. Since we moved in, this closet was the "throw all/hide all" spot. Everything that doesn't have a normal home belongs here.  This is the spot before the organization took over...
-Before-
Messy, cluttered, DISASTER, no idea what is in here. No clear pathway to the machines.




I purchased these see-through bins and a LABEL MAKER (love love love it) for storage. I contemplated getting cute little baskets or nicely colored bins, but decided to be more practical and go with the see-through, lid covered bins. Now, we can easily tell what is in each bin via simply looking and reading the label! 
-After-

Much better right? It still may not look pretty, but it's all nicely organized and clean. And.... there's room for more! 

I love to organize, but it's a process! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!