September 29, 2011

Sunny Coffee Day

First of all, Happy National Coffee Day! I hope you celebrated with a coffee-filled treat as I did. 

What a fabulous, gorgeous, warm, sunny day in the Pacific Northwest! Even though my day included working for the majority of the hours, I was able to enjoy the outdoors while on a long walk along the river. Have I mentioned that this is practically our back yard (check out the pics below)??? The river and surrounding area is so beautiful and truly shines on a day like today. There is a pathway all along the river that leads to Starbucks, so I of course had to take part in enjoying another pumpkin spice latte in the middle of my walk. Bonus: met up with Catherine and caught up on our busy weeks' happenings.

 
A great phone chat with my Mom and good ol'  Taylor Swift on the iPod kept me company on my walk. 



 Isn't this just gorgeous?!?!?  Truly made my day . . .

Hope you got to enjoy the sunshine today. Hopefully it is not our last sunny day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!