April 22, 2014

27 Weeks | Baby Reyna



 Chugging along through another week and baby girl is the size of a rutabaga. I have no idea what rutabagas are... but that's what this week's chart reads, so we are playing along. Our sweet girl is averaging 2 lbs and 14.5 inches this week. Growing bigger each day!

Since I don't have much to share this week, here are my most commonly used phrases over these past few months, followed by Andrew's (reported via Andrew by the way- so I suppose they are pretty accurate).

Jenna's most common phrases: 
"Oh my goodness, I have to pee..."
"Oh gosh.. Ow, Ow, Ow..."
"Oh, hi baby girl!" (when she kicks) 
"Can you get my heat pack..."
"...(burp)..."
"Nap time?"
"Andrew, look at this.."
"My back hurts..."
"Are you sure this is normal... I don't think this is normal..."
"... (gag)..."
"Do you see any stretch marks?"

Most common phrases from Andrew:
"Stop waddling..."
"Where am I supposed to sleep with all of these pillows..."
"I love you baby girl..."  (melts my heart)
"Do you want a massage..." 
"Stop pushing out your belly... (jk)"
"Please stop burping..."
"How are my girls?"

All together, I'm thankful and excited to be reaching my 7th month of pregnancy and 3rd trimester. Downhill climb from here! Thirteen or so weeks to go! Can't wait to hold our baby girl in my arms and get to know her little personality. We continue to pray for a healthy next few weeks and thank our Lord for graciously giving us this gift of life. Keep growing little one! 

1 comment:

Leave me some love!