March 11, 2014

21 Weeks | Baby Reyna


Twenty-one weeks down and our little love is about 10.5 inches long and weighs 12.7 ounces. She continues to bring us joy each day. Her kicks never get old. I giggle when I see the way my belly button continues to disappear. So crazy.

I'm thankful to have been feeling better these past couple of days. Light headed spells are no fun-- especially while at work. Whew! Eating is much easier and more enjoyable these days too. Much to be thankful for there. A highlight of the week included finding a chair for the nursery on Craigslist. It feels great to have found a good deal and to have a comfortable spot for future hours of snuggling and nursing.

The birds have begun chirping at our house. The flowers are budding. I love this time of year and am looking forward to many neighborhood walks in the remaining months of pregnancy followed by stroller walks with our sweet baby. Much to look forward to. Keep growing little one!


Our little biscuit has grown from the size of a plum to the length of a carrot in the past 10 weeks. I have a feeling that the next time I do a collage like the one below, a lot more growth will show. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!