March 4, 2014

20 Weeks | Baby Reyna


Hello baby bump!!! No more hiding; this little girl is popping out for the whole world to see. I knew the hiding was over when one of my patients randomly apologized for cursing in front of my baby. 

I'm thrilled to be at the half way point in pregnancy but sure want to keep chugging along. Fear got the best of me these past few days as it was a more physically difficult week. Baby girl is sure sucking the life right out of me- but this is good. She's thriving and growing. And now, more than ever, I need to take care of her and myself.

I am doing my best to turn my fears over to the Lord and stay positive. Let me tell you, ignorance is most definitely bliss. Many times, I wish I didn't see and know so much about pregnancy and potential complications.

All things considered, I have little to complain about. I have a healthy baby girl living inside of me and a loving husband by my side. God is good. July will be here before we know it!


Baby girl is 10 inches long from head to heal, and weighs about 10.5 ounces! It blows my mind to see how much bigger she's getting each week and to feel her kicks getting stronger by the day. I love it. I love her. I feel so blessed to be her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!