February 26, 2014

Baby Girl's Nursery Inspiration Board


Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration by jreyna featuring grey throw pillows



I put together this little board for some nursery inspiration. I'm hoping for more of a gender neutral feel except for a few pops of peach here and there or some wall art. Though I like a little pink, I'm certainly not a fan of tons. Especially not baby pink. Anything we can use for future children that I sure hope we are blessed with, the better! 
We've had a navy and white rug for quite a while along with a crib and the little rocker. The only remaining big things are a dresser and comfy chair (which we hope to find on Craigslist).  
A good friend suggested that a nursery be done by 28 weeks before you start feeling more crummy in the third trimester. That will be my rough goal, though we don't anticipate needing to do too much. Simple and clean is key! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!