April 11, 2013

God will supply

Just a few iPhone pics & verses that I am frequenting this week.
___

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19


The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7
If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him! 
Matthew 7:11

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away
Luke 21:33

Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!
Luke 12:24
___

 Much is still packed and out of order in our new home. I will someday find the energy and interest to get fully unpacked. But for now, we are enjoying our new little home together and thank God for how he has provided each and every time for us. And now, back to work for a week! Oh, how I love my weeks off. But I also love what I do and am so glad that I get to spend my long nights caring for new Mamas, daddies, and sweet newborns.
Thanks for coming to visit Sweet Caroline!
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!