June 16, 2014

Wisconsin Wedding Weekend | Jensen & Amanda

My little brother married the girl of his dreams a few weekends ago (May 23). Being thirty-one and half weeks pregnant, I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to make it all the way to Wisconsin, but boy am I glad I did! What a joy and gift to be present at such a momentous and special time. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and spirit-filled. The whole weekend was simply splendid. Congratulations, Jensen & Amanda!
____
Below is a smorgasbord of photos from the trip...  (mostly taken on the iPhone & mostly of our immediate and extended family)

Little Reid loves to wrestle and head bud. He & Granddad had a great time. 

Since so many family members traveled in for the big day, we had a fam BBQ at Jensen's place to kick off the weekend.


We lodged at the beautiful Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, WI.



Reception set up and Rehearsal day!

A family selfie break! A rare treat to have all 5 of us together.
My Aunt Rhonda and I set up the room below for the rehearsal dinner. Thankful for her help!

Then came wedding day! Jensen joined me for a morning walk. I'm so thankful for those sweet moments.
The Reception followed the ceremony. Amanda did a fantastic job coming up with the decorations and so many DIY projects. I was also incredibly impressed and proud of Jensen's groomsmen the entire weekend. They were incredibly helpful, positive, respectful, and demonstrated true friendship. Great work, boys!


The next morning, we all had travel days back to our respective homes. It was so good to see all of the cousins and family members and most importantly, I'm thrilled to have a new sister-in-law! Welcome to the family, Amanda!

Bye bye waves from Reid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!