June 17, 2014

35 Weeks | Baby Reyna

Reaching another big milestone in my book here at 35 weeks! This means that if I were to deliver today, baby girl has the potential to no longer go straight to the NICU. Praise God for health and wellness thus far. Our sweet girl should be about 5 and 1/4 pounds and over 18 inches long now. She's expected to really put on the fluff these last few weeks. 

To get all ready for baby, I have been tackling projects that have been on my mind for months on end. Thanks to my Mom's help, I'm feeling much more ready for our little one to arrive. It's kind of surreal to think that this pregnancy is nearing an end and that she'll be in our arms soon.

 Last week, I mentioned how much better sleep is going thanks to a prime pillow set up. Yeah.... that lasted a solid 2 or 3 nights. Sleeping has been quite rough this past week thanks to the lovely (and normal) heartburn and regurgitation fun, let alone the normal aches and pains. I move from bed, to recliner, to couch, to recliner, back to bed trying to get comfortable and get some sleep. I guess this is why most pregnant women get quite anxious to deliver toward the end. I'm not there yet. I'm just thankful she's still cooking and growing. And, I suppose it is great newborn practice. Five more weeks (35 days!!) to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!