September 25, 2013

Sun & Sand | Day 2

Day two in San Diego was glorious. Andrew and I drove to LA to visit his sister, who attends Chapman University. The town surrounding Chapman has a vintage, yet pristine feel to it. We enjoyed touring her college and the nearby streets. My favorite part of the day was eating at the Grinder and tasting a few different sodas. It would be so much fun to try a different soda each weekend as a little date! Maybe I can find a place like that in Portland. I'm sure it exists. 

After lunch, walking, and cupcakes, we drove back to Ocean Beach to meet Brandon and Catherine and spent a little while in the beautiful sun before heading downtown for the evening.

We briefly walked around the USS Midway and are looking forward to heading back to the navy ship museum before our return flight home. My Andrew sure loves his planes, ships, and boats. It makes me happy to see him so happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!