July 16, 2013

Here's to 2 years!


Today marks two years of marriage to my dearest Andrew. 
A blessed, joy-filled 2 years it has been.

We look forward to reading our 2 year Anniversary cards from our wedding reception. Plus, we'll not only be celebrating 2 years of marriage this coming weekend, but Andrew's Birthday as well! I'm so very thankful that Andrew's "rural" rotation is close enough for weekend visits.

I'll leave the rest of my mushy-gushy talk for him, but Happy Anniversary to us!  

---Here are a few fun photos from our happy wedding day--
(Taken by Chris Hunt) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you two! What a beautiful day your wedding day was, and look at how far you've come. Here's to many more years of faithfulness, flirtatiousness, and friendship. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!