September 13, 2012

Sister time!

 After a long week of work, I am overjoyed to get to spend time with my sweet sister who is visiting from Boston. With a couple of hours of sleep under my belt, we ventured around town eating at a few favorites: Tasty & Sons, and Salt & Straw. We later enjoyed a nice snack-filled dinner full of local vendors market purchases at the park. Such a lovely Portland evening!

I haven't seen my sister in over a year- so we are definitely overdue for some sister-sister time!

Looking forward to another day of sister activities! 

I don't think we look much alike :) 
 Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. precious times for sure, i am blessed and lucky enough to have my sister 25 minutes away from me. sisters are thee best!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!