May 8, 2014

happy wife


Remember that dreaded surgery rotation? Well, it's over and I'm a happy wife. It thankfully went quickly and turned out to be quite the blessing that Andrew was placed at a certain hospital. You can't complain too much when there's free food for every meal! Andrew basically worked 80 hour weeks and somehow managed to keep up a positive attitude and even gain a little weight (opposed to the normal weight loss that occurs in this rotation). I especially looked forward to him bringing me home extra luna bar snacks each day. He is now finishing up his 3rd year with a pediatrics rotation. I'm so very proud of his hard working self and the way he remains so loving and kind through and through. So thankful to be his wife!

 ***
Here is a sneak peek of baby girl's mobile that I made many many weeks ago. It is one of my favorite parts of her room and oh so simple! Full post to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!