August 21, 2013

Sweet Lyla Grace | Newborn Photography

Meet 3 week old Lyla Grace! Last week McKenzie (my partner in crime, baby whisperer, & sherpa bestie) and I visited our friend and new Mama, Katey. We arrived with Starbucks treats in hand, ready for pictures and lots of baby cuddles. When would I ever say no to that!? Miss Lyla already loves tutus and headbands- can you tell? Katey did an amazing job decorating Lyla's nursery (wish I captured a bit more). Blush and mint are the perfect accent colors for this sweet little girl.

It is evident that Katey and Kyle are already such amazing parents. Such a darling (& funny-- check out Kyle's blog) family. 

Thanks for a great afternoon, girls! Kyle, I know you are bummed you missed out on the fun.



 PS- Lyla is going to be quite the stylish little thing....
I may have peeked in her closet and Oooo'd and aaahhh'd at the insane level of adorableness.

*Huge thanks to McKenzie for all of her help!*

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! I always aww at well done baby pictures when you can catch different emotions on their face :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!