June 10, 2013

little weekend joys - iLife




An entire Friday and Saturday off without plans? Perfect! I filled it with family time and sun... too much sun as you can see from my silly sunburn. So thankful to be living near family during this time in our lives. Andrew was accepted into schools across the country that were his top choices. But, in the end, we chose to stay near home and enjoy this time with family while we have it. Knowing that we'll be away for at least 7 years following Andrew's schooling (with the Air Force), we both decided to take advantage of being near. I'm so thankful. And, his school has turned out to be the perfect program for him. 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

***
 Photos from the Portland Rose Festival (supporting Andrew's cousin, Jonathan, & his marching band) & a great day with little Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!