Not to toot my own horn or anything, but this is the best quiche I've ever eaten and it was the perfect Sunday treat. My mouth is watering for more just writing this post...
This was the 6am product of my Sunday morning (Hence why the photos aren't the best quality. No natural light happening here). I should probably mention that I literally slept 16 hours on Saturday. Worn out from work and back for more tonight. Whew... But it's all better because I'll have this fabulous quiche to look forward to eating on my break!
-eggs (I used 6)
-veggies (I used asparagus, green & red peppers, onions, and baby tomatoes that aren't pictured)
-Meat if you wish (I used black forest deli ham)
-cheese (cheddar and feta)
-salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees & Chop veggies & meat.
2. Lay out pie crust & cut circles with something of similar size to your muffin tin
3. Crack eggs & add a bit of milk. Stir. Add veggies, meat, feta cheese & salt/pepper to mixture. Stir.
4. Spoon mixture into crusts & add shredded cheddar cheese to quiche tops.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. I broiled on low for the last couple of minutes to get the tops more browned.
6. Devour. Yum!
Planning to save some in the fridge and others in the freezer to enjoy later.